Saturday, August 13, 2005

A NEW FRIENDSHIP


Hat got a big patch of dirt on his back, by crawling through the undersides of the cars. What is the point of bathing him?

BH2 ate twice this morning. He was playing with Hat at the carpark. When I rang the keys, both came running and he seemed hungry still, so I gave him another can.

On my way to work, I saw Auntycat sitting rooted looking at the bush. When I approached, I saw that BH2 was staring at her. She was so petrified she didn't even make a sound when she saw me. She just followed me quietly to where I left the biscuits. BH2 left later.

Apparently Hat slept in the house until 6pm. They attempted to wake him up but he refused to budge until a soft toy was thrown on him; 4 times, and he was physically being lifted from the basket. He yawned and stretched, and sauntered out.

Spencer didn't sleep much today.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

That was an old photo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home