Wednesday, September 07, 2005

CANTEEN REOPENED. YAAY.


5 days in the hospital for dengue fever, and I sure was glad to be home.

Spencer was excited to see me, her pupils were dilated and she sniffed around the bags and flowers. Later she complained a bit, hiding under the pc stool and bit me. She wanted food but I didn't give her. Before I left I did explain to her, so she could explain to the other cats. I heard they had been well behaved.

After unpacking, Mera suddenly appeared out of nowhere on my quilt. He was surprised to see me. In the photo, he looked like he was smiling. He slept until 3pm as he saw that I wanted to nap too. He ate a bit of biscuits mixed with treats and left.

Hat and BH2 appeared together while I was checking the mail box. BH2 was crying for food even though he was fed this morning. I was chatting with the kindly neighbour. She said on Friday night when I was admitted, Hat and Auntycat were crying downstairs waiting for food. She fed them some biscuits. Hat followed me upstairs, I gave him biscuits mixed with treats. He didn't want to go down again and eventually fell asleep in the basket. His fur looked a bit dull and matted. Apparently last week he had another sightings episode again.

2 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy Beal is Back with Andy Beal RAW
Andy Beal, one of the most respected and downright coolest hounddogs in the search engine world, has come out from hiding and is now blogging again.
This is a great blog with much good info.
My main interest is genealogy, and I have written a genealogy book which you can find along with many articles at my site. I believe it's the only genealogy book of its kind, dealing specifically with search for noble ancestors.

 
At 5:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linking Policies = Load of Bollocks
Before I begin this rant, I'd like to clarify what I mean by linking policies. There are two common types of linking policies: Those which explain that the site is not responsible for content on sites to which ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my weight loss program related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home