Sunday, January 22, 2006


Sister told me someone had abandoned a kitten downstairs. I didn't really want to see it, but I still took a look. It has the same coloring as Auntycat, most likely less than one month old, very small, and very weak. It will not survive without the cat mother.

Sister found a small box, and we put the kitten in the box, and placed it among the bushes. I know it will die soon, but at least it will die peacefully. If it is left downstairs, kids may play with it and continue its sufferings.

I hope it will go in peace, and reincarnate soon. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:39 pm, Blogger C. said...

Boo hoo hoo. So sad to know that this little kitty is going to breathe its last soon. Wish heaven was kinder...Sob.

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger Lithium Princess said...

How heartbreaking. This bothers me so much, what is wrong with people? My children found a kitten who's eyes were not even open & some construction workers were going to cement the baby into the wall but my children got upset & the workers gave them the kitten. So they brought it home & we bought a small animal bottle & cat milk & I waited for it to die any minute but she never did. I had her for 17 years.

Maybe someone would want to take in the baby orphan? A lot of care is necesasry so I don't know...

I will pray that the kitten doesn't suffer too long. How difficult that must be for you to have to know it's there. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home