Sunday, March 19, 2006

Max had finally worked out the routine. Last night, after biscuits, he jumped onto the sofa, preparing for bed. It was very warm, and Spencer was staying in the air-con room. She is still very hostile towards Max. After lights out, Max jumped onto my bed. Luckily he just slept, didn't snore, drool or spoon against me. I think he went his basket later.

The cats were quiet this morning. Max stayed outside, until I woke up. Then he meowed softly, purred, and touched my hand with his face. He only jumped up once, stayed at my feet to check that I was truly awake, then he continued to nudge my quilt.

Spencer stayed on the kitchen table, and left the breakfast song duty to Max.

I think Hat was here, because Max suddenly ran out the door.

I fed Hat and BH2 at the garden. No sign of Merah or Auntycat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home