Thursday, March 16, 2006


Spencer screamed for breakfast at 6.30am (!!!?). When sister finally crawled out to get some food for her, she continued to scream. I came out to see that there was wet and dry food, so I went back to bed. Then Hat came at 7am, and sang a particularly long and mournful song. The thing was, sister already left the door ajar so he could come in. And he was sitting in the middle of the hall singing his song. These two cats are impossible!!

Then Hat came into my room, sat on the chest drawer, and sang. Spencer came in too, and joined forces. I had to crawl out of bed again, to get Hat his breakfast, which he didn't seem to be interested in (!!!?).

When I woke up at 8.20am, Spencer made more noises, her food was untouched. Hat had left, his food unfinished. I gave Spencer some biscuits, and she finally calmed down.

Grrr these two rascals...I think they need Max to be here to teach them a lesson!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:20 pm, Blogger =^..^= said...

Maybe you should hold a Cat Opera, starring Hat and Spencer.

~5-Cat Style

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

Naughty Hat and naughty Spencer! Let your aunty sleep!!!

Or at least start a choir and learn to sing nicely! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home