Monday, July 10, 2006

 

I wanted to watch the Germany vs Portugal third place play-off replay at 10.30pm last night, but fell asleep at 11pm. Spencer was puzzled, but slept with me.

We woke at 1.50am, to watch the Final. Spencer wasn't too interested in the game, she just sat outside and took some air. Then she napped. It started to rain at 3am, and Mera suddenly jumped in through the window, scaring both of us to death. I don't know why he just can't walk in through the door. He hid under the bed, as there were thunders.

He came out at 4am to have some biscuits. I went down to look for Hat, but only BH2 appeared.

At 5am, when the Italians were dancing among the confettis and streamers, Mera jumped up the sofa to join me, scaring me again.

I gave him some biscuits, and went to bed.

When I woke up at 10am, it is still raining. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Jumping through the window sounds like so much more fun than coming through the door, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home