Sunday, September 03, 2006


Hat loves his food.

I reached home at 8.30pm, Spencer and Hat shared a can. Now she is taking winds outside, and Hat is snoozing on the sofa. Sister S will be back tomorrow morning 7am, and Hat will be upset again.

I hope Spencer had a good day at home today, enjoying the scratch board. She had been scratching at it 7am this morning. I had covered it when I left home, to prevent Mera from using it.

I wonder if Mera was singing this morning to get me to play ribbons with him. When I went back to bed, maybe he felt neglected so he kicked something.

I haven't seen the kittens for a few days now. Maybe it is time to neuter the calico. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:22 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Aiyo Hat, you got this unflattering "suey chai" look in this pix !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home