Sunday, October 01, 2006


The Malay kids were back at 10pm. I heard them discussing in Malay that they wanted to make more noises, to piss me off.

I called the Police.

I don't know if they turned up or not, but I told Sister S that if they were still noisy after 11pm, call the Police again.

Chinese kids partying at the void deck at 1am.

Adults talking at the opposite block at 7am.

The contract cleaners started work today, a very old Chinese couple. And they were arguing with each other at the void deck.

Now I really want to take the laws into my own hands. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Blogger san said...

Poor you cat-aunty! It mus really be frustrating to have so much disturbance when you are trying to rest. I hope the police came to take care of the neighbourhood. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home