Sunday, February 04, 2007

I went to the hairdersser at 1pm, predictably overbooked even though I had an appointment. The hairdresser asked me to walk around util he called me. I saw someone selling Taiwanese fruit jellies, and traditional preserved fruits, and lion dance performances. Other than that, the mall was rather quiet.

Mera has been sleeping in the store room since morning. I think he really is feeling unwell.

Kiki dropped by at 3pm, ate two cans and tonnes of biscuits. Now Spencer is chasing him all over the house, angry with him for eating up all the biscuits.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

tell me about it. i booked appt at 12pm and only got started on at 1pm!

but i think now's better than later.

 
At 9:18 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yaloh. If wait until later have to go and get it done at QB or EH House already....not like guys, can go Malay barbers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home