Saturday, May 12, 2007





I fed the cats late today, about 11.30am.

They were of course not waiting at the usual spots.

I rang the keys for a while, and Yb came.

Then Fred came out from under the car but was too timid to approach.

I saw KK sleeping at the park bench, so I approached him. He didn't exactly pounce on the food, he much preferred scritches and talking non stop. Macky appeared out of nowhere. He is friendly with KK and they slapped each other playfully, but there was no signs of WK. Maybe she has been adopted.

Calico ran out from behind the church, and I fed her. Unfortunately, she vomitted after eating, three times. I saw that she had eaten some grass. Each time she threw up, she made a YIAK~~ sound, quite funny.

BH2 sprang on me while I was opening the mail box. He waited for me patiently at the bottom of the stairs.

Hat was snoozing on the park bench, and he ate outside the neighbour's house.

All in all, a good day for the kitties.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:57 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Good day indeed.
Yes, great if whitekitty got adopted.

 
At 9:00 am, Blogger san said...

That is good news. Whenver there is a good day for any community cat, I think the world is better for it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home