Monday, May 21, 2007


Mera made a point of showing his face behind the park bench this morning, when I left for work. I brought some biscuits for him.
KK was bullying Ginger during breakfast. I thought the uncle would feed Macky and KK, and I feed the others. But KK rushed up, snarled at Ginger, and Ginger cried miserably. I had to go upstairs and get more food for them. Yb was oblivious, he just ate his food quietly and deligently.
I lured Ginger to the power station, and KK followed suit. I had to push him away, but Ginger was too afraid to eat. Calico couldn't do anything either.
Finally Ginger ate the leftovers.
Sister J said I should sit KK down and give him a lecture. I guess if he does it again, I have to. KK is new to the team, and he doesn't know the rules.
Hat ate on the fish tank.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Usually KK not so aggressive to kittens. Must be the hunger that caused him to frighten Ginger.

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger san said...

Yah everyone must take turns. Newcomers eat last. Hmmm- the uncle not feeding his own brood eh. I suspect the uncle has brought this new brood to you cat_aunty.

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Sigh....we the kind hearted ones kena bullied...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home