Thursday, May 10, 2007


Spencer kicked a fuss again last night regarding the biscuits. She sat on the sofa and yowled through CSI. Finally I compromised and gave her some wet food.

Hat came up for dinner, but he just sat outside quieltly, looking in. He has a wound on his chin.

Kiki came and ate, and was whacked several times by Spencer.

Mera's daddy told me someone was mugged in the lift two weeks ago, and the victim is still limping. He asked us to be careful, and he said he fetches Mera's mummy from work nowadays.

I use the lift when I bring Mera up to the 5th floor, so I must be careful too.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat have another wound?

HRH Spencer always win!

 
At 5:36 pm, Blogger =^..^= said...

MAYBE she wasn't yowling for food. MAYBE CSI creeped her out.

~5-Cat Style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home