Sunday, May 27, 2007




This is one GRUMPY looking tomcat.

Mera didn't appear this morning, I thought he was at home. Then I saw him in the garden at 3pm, so I brought him up for afternoon tea. Kiki was there too, so Mera was quite wary. He ate some biscuits though.

Then I noticed that his right side of the face is swollen. and I saw a big scratch on top of his eye.

Sigh. It must be courtesy of Hat yesterday. The vet told me whoever can inflict an eye wound is the stroner cat, because the opponent may be blinded.

Based on the amount of fur shed, and the wounds on Hat's tummy and neck, I gather Hat is also not much of a fighter. Maybe he just got lucky, and gave Mera a big claw on the eye.

Sigh. This Mera....
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:08 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Mera also got minor scar. Lucky it is above the eye.

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger san said...

A handsome cat with a scarred face! Very Heathcliff-like, like superhero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home