Friday, June 22, 2007


The bicycle which Calico likes to sleep in, was burnt two days ago. The plastic basket was all charred and melted, and the floor full of ash. The kitties have been going around with grey patches since then.

Calico found another place to sleep, which is the front basket of another bicycle. I don't think it is very comfortable for her!

Sister S told me Fred still sleeps on the charred basket, as of today.

When I came back from work, I saw the old Malay uncle who stays next to Kiki, looking at the bicycle sadly.

I told him it was burnt two days ago, and if he knows why would anyone wanted to do this.

He said his other bike was stolen, and they burnt this one.

I know he has one married son, and the other one stays with him, I think.

I wonder if he needs help to clean up and repair the bicycle.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:03 am, Blogger EJ. said...

wonder why the kitties love the bicycle's baskets so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home