Tuesday, June 26, 2007


I heard cats quarrelling this morning. I looked and looked, but couldn't see anyone.

When I went to feed the kitties, only Calico came, then dirty Ginger, then Fred.

I went to the power station and rang the keys. A very grey Yb appeared, then Macky, then Bh2.

Bh2 looked very upset about the screaming, so I went round the power station to see if I could stop the fight. I went around the building twice, the noise was there, but I couldn't see any tomcats.

Then KK came out too.

So it was only Muzzlepuff and Mera unaccounted for.

Then Bh2 bit me.

I told Bh2 I really couldn't help him or his friends, so he better eat his breakfast quickly.

It was only when I went back to the kitchen, then I saw the tomcats on the roof. I think one of them was Muzzy, the other didn't have a collar, so it was not Mera. The spot was about where I was standing when Bh2 bit me.

Wow. Was he trying to warn me?
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:49 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Gangland war going on...

 
At 4:25 pm, Blogger san said...

Oh dear. I hope no resident was upset about the screaming.

A case of too many cats in a small area?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home