Sunday, June 24, 2007



Yes yes I know it is a DogIt, but there is no stock of CatIt with the extra bowl, and the sales staff assured me EVERYTHING is the same, except the color.

Well, I don't mind the color being red, as long as Spencer uses it.

The fountain is easier to assemble than I thought, and hardly makes any sound.

We put it on the floor, Spencer refused to look at it.

Now we put it on the water table. She stared at it for 3 minutes, and left.

I know she is always very apprehensive of new things, and we tried to explain to her that this is her new water bowl from now on.

I really hope she will drink from it.

It costs $60.90 from Pet Lovers Center. $38 without the drinking bowl, just the dome.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3:11 am, Blogger Karung Guni Queen said...

hi.. may i know how much is the dogit?

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Looks Hi-tech. Hope the kitties put it to good use soon.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger san said...

It has an extra food bowl. The CatIt only has the water bowl. Once Spenser gets used to it, life would be much easier for you and she would get more tasty water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home