Thursday, July 12, 2007


I locked up early last night, and Kiki was loitering on the corridor.

Then at about 10pm, I heard several loud yowls.

I went out to see, and it was Mera threatening Kiki!!!

I tried to move Mera along, but Kiki was getting agressive.

Mera really can't afford to get into fights anymore.

So I grabbed him by the waist, he grunted, and I ran back to the house. Kiki was momentarily stunned.

I fed Mera biscuits, and I tried to stop him from leaving, as Kiki was lurking outside.

However, Mera was being stubborn, and he insisted to leave.

Finally I opened the door a little bit to see if Kiki was still around.

He was sitting right on the front steps.

Mera managed to slip out, before Kiki could react, and he cantered away.

Potential bloodshed avoided. Phew.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:40 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Close encounter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home