Tuesday, July 24, 2007


I was woken up at 5am, by short, sharp yowls on the corridor.

I though it was Mera asking to come in, so I opened the door and peeped. Hat was snoozing on the sofa at that time.

I waited, no Mera appeared. So I went back to bed.

The yowls continued, from the same cat, and I heard a slight scuffle.

I went out. And saw Mera cornering Kiki. Both were greatly puffed and upset.

I was thinking how I was going to stop them, when Mera detected my presence.

He actually stepped away, and lean against my legs. Kiki didn't advance.

I carried Mera into the house, and gave him some biscuits and treat. He was indeed hungry. Hat escaped through the window.

I heard Mera jumped out later.

So Mera doesn't really want to fight, unless absolutely necessary. He knows to yowl to get me to come and save him without he losing facce. And, hungry cat=angry cat.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Another close encounter between Mera & Kiki. Smart Mera.

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger san said...

Yup. he knows when push comes to shove, you would save him first :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home