Thursday, July 05, 2007


Last night when I was on the bus, one bus stop away from home, some moron tour bus driver tried to do a U-turn at the traffic light. When I saw the bus, it was in the path of oncoming traffic, and he was trying to reverse.

I think the SMRT driver also didn't realise, because he didn't brake immediately, and he continued to make a right turn.

I saw the back of the tour bus looming in the window, slow motion, like in a movie.

If the our bus had reversed faster, and the SMRT roared on, the two buses would have collided, and I would be flattened.

Luckily, nothing of that sort happened. It was a close shave.

I almost couldn't make it home.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:22 pm, Blogger san said...

Aiyoh! Such a menace! Thank goodness everyone is safe!

 
At 2:33 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hope such mistake would not be repeated.Glad that no one got hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home