Monday, July 30, 2007


Woke up at 4am with a sharp pain down my back and right arm. I couldn't turn my head or lift my arm.

I thought something was very very wrong. I suspected I had sprained myself in sleep. I tried to massage myself to get the movement back, and the pain gradually subsided.

I had problem lifting my arm in the morning, the pain had lessened. I was quite sure I had pulled a muscle, instead of dislocated some joints.

At least I could turn my head, just that it hurt at certain angles.

I went to the clinic, and it being a Monday, the crowd was impossible. After waiting there for one hour, there were still 14 patients in front of me. I went back to work.

Throughout the day, the pain subsided gradually.

I went for a massage after work. The lady said I was all in knots. She kneaded and plumetted for 40 minutes, and I am feeling much better.

I think I should go again this week.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:16 pm, Blogger verywanderful said...

Hee massage can be addictive, don't get hooked:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home