Thursday, August 30, 2007




I got 13 missed calls on the handphone, from an unknown number.

I normally don't pick up from unknown numbers.

Then a sms, asking me if I lost any cat. The person asked me to call back quickly, "because the cat is about to run".

Then the person rang again.

I asked for the color of the cat. Based on the description, it was Hat.

I went down, and it was three Malay kids with bikes. They seemed very worried about Hat, because of his limp.

I thought since they had made such an effort, the least I could do is to lock Hat up for the night.

Hat was of course very upset, but he really is in no shape to go out.

He is still limping badly after one week. We are going to the vet on Saturday.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3:20 am, Blogger verywanderful said...

Lately, they been alot of good ppl around hor. I lost my mobile phone 2 times in a month of august, and both occassion got it back.

Hope Hat gets better soon.

 
At 5:54 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Stay home, Hat, and rest.

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger JJ said...

The Malay boys were good to have made so many calls for Hat. Hat is lucky.

JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home