Wednesday, August 22, 2007




The uncle fed the cats extra early today. I had been looking for Bh2 and Macky, without much success. When I saw Calico, she was washing her face. Macky was sitting with the uncle. I asked uncle if he thinks Macky is looking OK. He said yes. There was no more discharges from the balls, but I sprinkled antiseptic powder, just in case. Uncle was amazed to hear that Bh2 has multiple head wounds. He said he didn't notice.

I saw that uncle sat at the garden for a while, Macky keeping him company.

Oh, and he asked if the vet had shaved Macky, as his fur looks shorter. The vet did say Macky is having a case of lice (?? Not fleas?) and a dose of Frontline should do the trick.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

I hope Bh2 gets well soon! Does the watermelony Pet Heritage antiseptic powder seem effective? What's your opinion on it? Am thinking of getting some when I'm back in Singapore. Know a few kitties in my parents' estate that's always renewing their battle scars.

~The Flyer

 
At 6:36 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Macky got a haircut too.
The uncle and Macky bonded.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home