Saturday, September 29, 2007


I came home early today, and saw Kiki's owner sitting outside his house, with chubby Mayo.

He smiled, so I went to ask him about Kiki.

He said Kiki was injured on the tail, very badly. The vet wasn't sure if it was inflicted by fights, car accidents or cruelty. Basically Kiki just appeared at the door with a lot of blood.

I told him Mera had the same type of injury before, and it was done by acts of humans. He asked me who would do such a thing to cats. I told him there are a lot of sickos out there.

Since he couldn't explain the injury to me very well, he asked me if I want to see Kiki.

He said Kiki just came back from the vet, and he was still groggy. Indeed, Kiki was looking dazed, with dilated pupils. His muzzle was dirty with food. And his was dirty, as he was not able to groom himself for the last 2 weeks.

Kiki had a bandage on the right hind leg. His lower abdomen was shaved, the bandages which I saw that day had been removed. The tail was shaved, and there were sticthes. The cut was about 3cm long, jagged, at the center of the tail shaft. I think Kiki was lucky to not lose his tail! The boy also felt the same way.

Kiki was still in pain, so I told the boy to let him sleep.

I am very gald to know that they bother to take care of Kiki, as I am sure the vet bill would be astronomical. I had told Spencer, so that she can tell the other kitties to pray for Kiki, and his speedy recovery.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:14 am, Blogger san said...

Get well Kiki.... Btw, why didn't Kiki's owner clean him up if he ws dirty? I mean he could clean the rest of Kiki up a bit.

 
At 8:22 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

dear kiki

get well soon.

chloe, coco, cleo, weiwei, lilo, ashley, gucci

 

Post a Comment

<< Home