Saturday, October 27, 2007




The most surreal conversation I had this week.

I was serving this customer at the store. I vaguely recognised him as staying in the same block as I.

I talked. He talked. Then he suddenly froze.

And said: " You stay in my block right? You are the cat woman right? "

I was like, "............yes lah I stay in your block lah...."

Cat woman??






When I told Sister S and Sister J, all in a huff, they both asked me, if the guy is..............




Can die or not!

That was exactly why I did not want to come to this branch! I don't like people to know where I work and what I do!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:51 pm, Blogger Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

hillarious....i got 2 knoe your blog from BM and have been following faithfully for a few days, even the old entries just for the cat pix. thank u 4 being a kindred soul to those strays. and the consistent entries here too.

god bless. =)

 
At 11:14 am, Blogger EJ. said...

He must be at a loss for words, lol. Why not says 'cat lady'.

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Mary said...

i can't help but laugh out loud in the office, such natural response from two different parties. Cat Woman, ok lah - cool and sessy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home