Monday, November 12, 2007



Didn't achieve much yesterday. I did bring 3-Eye to the vet. Cycled 3km. Cleaned the house. laundry. Topped up the cat food. Threw away some old clothes. Cleaned out my old documents.

And I found my school report cards from kindergardens all the way to Year 12 ( GCE A level equivalent ).

My Form 2 report card.

See I failed my maths. Until now when I had nightmares, it would be I was sitting for a maths or Malay exam, the time was up, and I only completed one question.





This was from Form 4, where I just changed to another school. Continued to do poorly in Malay, Maths and science subjects.



Later I conquered Physics and English, but my Malay and Maths still sucked.

Sister S did well in those subjects though.

Must be tough for teachers at that time. Everything was hand written.

And the photocopy machines were not so advanced. They were more like printing press. The ink would smear onto your hands. And they were smelly.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:08 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Memories.
I done badly in maths too..

The seal chops aer very unique.

 
At 10:24 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah..from young you had shown your true colours - Good and helpful. Cooperative girl :) You must have been a very good student, Malay and Maths notwithstanding :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home