Monday, November 19, 2007


Dinner at 鼎泰丰 Bishan on Sunday night, with Sister S and Sister J. We were there by 6.30pm so didn't have to wait very long.

My favorite is the chicken soup.

Sister S couldn't believe the size of the szechuan soup. She kept checking the bill to be sure. It was enought for 4 persons!

The noodles I had at previous ocassions. I was amazed at how fine they can dice the meat and beancurds.

The prawn dumplings ( the mushroom shaped thingy ) were not as impressive. The Cantonese still does it better!

And I got choked on the chilli. I was coughing and tears came out, then my scalp, ears and eyes started to tingle. Scary stuff.

It was a good meal on a rainy night.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:36 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Wah say, all this food for just 3 ladies ?

 
At 6:57 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Yum!
I loves szechuan chilli's spiceness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home