Saturday, November 10, 2007


Max went home this morning.

He had been trying to wake me up since 5am. Then he went on until 9am. His tricks included: sneezing, shaking his head, kneading, massaging and yowling. I found that the best way to play dead is to cover my face.

Sister J appeared, and the worst thing was, Max ignored her! He continued to try to wake me, and wouldn't jump off the bed until I physically moved out from the bed! Walau eh!

Anyway, he had his Tiki tuna with rice and prawns, while Spencer watched the tom cats parade outside.

Then I cleaned him up, brushed and powdered him.

It had been a pretty uneventful stay for him this time, no diarrhoea, two bouts of vomitting, one bath, and a burst pipe. I guess he is getting used to this.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home