Wednesday, November 14, 2007


On account of the rain this morning, I didn't medicate 3-Eye. I saw her yesterday afternoon. She has a way with her back legs, when she runs towads me. They seem to splay outwards, in a most awkward way. Like what the Chinese says, 八字脚.

Her ears were better, but still bleeding. She is more wary on the powder now, and would run away when I started to pour it out. I had bought some cotton facial pads, so I can puff the powder onto her ears. I really didn't dare to touch her ears with my bare hands.

I rang the keys this evening, but she didn't appear. Yb BH2 Ginger Muzzy Fred NoEarKitten all ran out. I was quite surprised the kitten recognises my keys too. I hope I will see her and 3-Eye again tomorrow.



Below are some bleeding ears photos, not suitable for kittens......

















Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 2:23 am, Blogger verywanderful said...

WHAT HAPPEN? Accident? Hope she alright..

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger EJ. said...

The infections lessen and drier.
She and noearkitten getting used to you now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home