Friday, December 07, 2007


Dear all

Cat_aunty is ill, and is unable to blog as a result.

She vomitted at 2am yesterday morning, then twice at 8am. The vomit almost splashed onto me. Yuck!

She went to the doctor to get a jab, and slept for the rest of the day.

I have been a good nurse. I didn't make any noise, and I slept with her too.

All the kitties didn't get to eat yesterday though, and it was raining.

Cat_aunty said she still feels weak and nauseous, but better than yesterday. She said she has to cancel one vet appointment and one haircut appointment, as she is supposed to be on leave. And she has a whole list of things to do too!

I guess that means she is not going anywhere, and will stay home with me!

Ps: I wasn't the one who make her ill, though I know I am due for my booster shot yesterday. I think it was the bad fight between Mera and Hat on the corridor which caused it.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 12:45 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

So sorry that Cat_aunty is being sick, Spencer. You are a good girl to keep her company.
I wish I am there to help feed the kitties. Hope there are no serious casualty/ies from the Mera and Hat's bad fight.
Rest alot, Cat_aunty, speedy recovery!

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Poor cat aunty. Did you have food poisoning?

Please take care of yourself first, and worry about the cats later.

Spencer guai!

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger jennifer_yq said...

Hope u will recover soon. Take a good sleep and u will feel better.

And ur kitties will keep u company as well.

Take care.

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Singapore Community Cat said...

Get well soon. No wonder no sight of Cat Aunty on my blog recently :)

 
At 5:15 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Oh Spencer, you are a very good boy. Take good care of cat aunty, won't you? Cat aunty, have a speedy recovery loh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home