Wednesday, December 26, 2007




My colleague came to me today, with great excitement.

"Cat_aunty! I have found a solution for Spencer's vomitting problem!!!"

They know Spencer vomits quite regularly, because I keep bringing cartons home, to replace the one she vomitted in.

"I have asked somebody, and she told me this is great for vomitting!"

Then she showed me a tin of Enfalac AR, which is what they used for babies who regurgitate.

" Try lah, if not Spencer always vomits and you have to bring boxes home all the time!! You put in her food, one small scoop, and try lah!"









I can only say, on behalf of Spencer, I thank you, for your concern!!!! *sweat*
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 6:53 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Is it safe for cats???

 
At 9:06 am, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dear Cat_Aunty,

I recieved your package last night, I am so grateful~!!!!
It must take you lots of time and green papers to choice~~
Thank you so so so much, really~~~~~
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will treasure your gifts for always!!!!!!

Kiss,
Adan * michico

 
At 11:02 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Your colleague is very thoughful of Spencer.
Not sure if can be consume by cats.

Adan must have been very good this year!

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger san said...

Eh! Sounds dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home