Saturday, December 15, 2007








Today is my mum's birthday.

She is good at everything she does. Be it cooking, planning a menu, gardening, tying a parcel, bringing us up, guiding us in homeworks, migrating, making ragdolls, taking care of the animals, disciplining the tonnes of kids running amok in her library.

Unfortunately I don't inherit all her genes. Plants wilt at the sight of me. I can't gift wrap a book properly. The only soft toys I made are pillow shaped. I am impatient and quite scared of chilren. I can't even lead a team of duck to cross the road.

Luckily mum passes to me her love of words. And an obsessive streak in neatness. Everything has a place and everything in its place.

The rest, I will try to catch up as we go along.

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:45 am, Blogger san said...

Happy Birthday cat_aunty's momma :)

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Happy Birthday, Cat_aunty's mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home