Thursday, January 24, 2008





I reached home late last night, unlocked the door, and Mera fell out.

I was quite surprised, because he hardly comes INTO the house nowadays.

It could be he came up to wait for dinner, but I was on night shift, so he came in.

Hat was right behind me at that time, oblivious to Mera. I had to twirl Mera's bell to warn him. Of course Hat took the hint and shot off.

Mera ate his dinner, groomed, sang, played with string, then ate somemore. I massaged him, he played again, then he left.

He seemed quite happy, even though Yb came up later. They are wary of each other.

Yb is a big boned cat, except he doesn't have much flesh.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:32 pm, Blogger Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

wah.....like model for calvin klein like tat.....so stylo milo.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home