Thursday, January 10, 2008





Ir rained yesterday morning.

Sister S said when she woke up, Hat was already sleeping on the sofa, on Spencer's animal blanket!!

Then Hat saw that Sister S had woken up, so he went to the kitchen to wait for me.

After breakfast, Hat went back to sleep.

Spencer was most unhappy about the whole situation, and made a huge fuss about it.

I didn't want to throw Hat off the sofa, but I wished Spencer could enjoy the warmth too.

So I put a cushion between them, with Spencer having the larger space, as usual.

Spencer was apprehensive at first, watching and listening for Hat.

After 30 minutes, she fell asleep 4 paws up under her blankie.

Later that night when I reached home, Hat was waiting for me at the garden.

I didn't notice anything funny until later, when I saw tufts of white fur on the sofa.

I think, Spencer wallopped Hat after I left for work.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 pm, Blogger san said...

There is such a thing as timing..hahaha..strike while the rion is hot...

 
At 3:12 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat knows well how to get comfy comfy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home