Sunday, January 27, 2008




Springclean today.

I had meant to start earlier, but just couldn't bring myself to start. But the irrational side of my brain kept telling me that it will be CNY, so MUST clean!!!

Anyway, I worked from 10am to 3pm, and I didn't even go into as much details as previous years. There are still more things to be done for tuesday, then I will do the decor and changing curtains on sunday. I had thrown away ten bags of junks and stuffs.

Spencer was upset, she thought I was throwing away her stuffs. She refused to nap.

Hat watched for a while, got bored, and went to bed.

Really is 力不从心.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger san said...

Dear spencer
No need to worry lah. I'm sure you would get a say when its your stuff but its good to be vigilant...just in case..hahha

 
At 2:41 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat's being discarded too?

I refused to do my Springcleaning cos' Spring is not here yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home