Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Rest in peace, Lydia.

I admit I had never seen her variety shows. When I was younger, I wondered why the handsome Adam Cheng aka 楚留香 would marry her and have a kid with her. And it was only recently when I realised that she was wearing a wig.

But she did try very hard to be a good mother, a professional artiste, a dedicated entertainer.

Maybe she is frolicking with angels now, or more likely than not, having a karaoke jam session with Roman Tam, Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung.......
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:50 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Rest in peace, Asia's legendary comedian Lydia.
My favourite movie of hers is 'It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World ' 1987.It follow her and family's exploits in Canada and Lydia's obsession with playing Mark Six lottery game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home