Thursday, February 07, 2008



Went to bed at 3am last night, because my friend said we must 守岁, to ensure our parents' longevity.

Spencer conked out after midnight, Max after 1am. He joined me in bed later at 2am. Spencer seemed to understand the significance of the hongbao, and slept on hers on the sofa.

Max has a new wake up trick. Other than massaging my armpit *ouch*, he now headbutt my arm, my back, my neck and face, trying to get me to wake up. When I covered my face or turned over, he would meditate in one corner, until I stirred again. Then he would step all over my pillow, with his dirty paws.

A hot day today.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:00 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Wang ah!
Cat_aunty decorates so nice and lively!

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Yalor. I was thinking of the same. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home