Sunday, August 14, 2005

SUPER NAP KING

I came back from a 9 to 5 training ( on a Sunday too! ) and found Mera sleeping 4 paws up on my bed. I went Huang Mera! and he jumped up. When he saw it was me, he rearranged his limbs, stretched and snoozed on for a while. Then he woke up, ate some biscuits and left. Kiki was startled by the karang guni man. Apparently Hat didn't come for the whole day as the weather was fine and windy. His dirt patch on the back had extended to the full length. He is now hiding under the umbrella, ambushing anyone who walks past.

This morning when I fed the cats extra early, I found Hat Mera and BH2 together, without fighting. I don't know if all the fightings and snarlings had been just a show. Mera was very very hungry and wolfed down the biscuits with gusto. BH2 I led to the power station. He always put his head down before I opened the food packet, and I always risk my hands being bitten. Auntycat was waiting at the staircase landing, and so she got her breakfast too. Hat was here singing at 6am but I didn't open the door for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home