Friday, September 09, 2005

SOS


Kiki was napping after a heavy breakfast. Actually I had been careless, lilies are poisonous to cats, so I should have removed the flowers to a higher spot. I do love lilies, but I don't buy the fresh flowers anymore now.

Kiki went down to the garden to play. Later he came and looked for me in the aircon room, which was rare. I fed him, and realised he got some kind of muddy stains on his chest. It smells like chemicals instead of mud. I tried to clean him up as best as I can, but I expect his owner will give him a bath tonight. Now he is trying to lick the balance off. Hopefully he doesn't start to foam at the mouth later.

Nice to see that he comes to me for help.

Come to think of it, Hat still hasn't appeared for his breakfast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home