Friday, October 14, 2005



Spencer wanted me to open the door at 7.45am. And I saw Kiki's fat butt disappearing from his window. A few minutes later, he turned up at our kitchen. Both he and Spencer ate their breakfast. Hat appeared at 8.15am, so Kiki left. Hat was choosy about breakfast menu, and had biscuits instead. For certain reason, Spencer is watching him closely.

BH2 had left power station and demanded his breakfast. Last night I saw him with another stray cat, a tabby tom. He was old, with cataract and limping. Maybe he was in heat. I gave BH2 his dinner and the tom approached eagerly. I went up to take another pack of food for him. When BH2 saw me again, he thought he had a second serving and was meowing excitedly. I gave the tom his food and stood guard, just in case BH2 wanted to fight. BH2 started to plead and grovel, by rolling on the floor and rubbing his face, showing his tummy. I didn't dare to pet him, just in case he bit me. Afterall, he had attacked me many times before. Seeing that I was not going to give in, BH2 touched my feet repeatedly with his paws, then finally placing his head on my foot. I guess that was a huge sign of trust, but I was more worried that my toes would be shredded to bits! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home