Sunday, November 20, 2005



The room is so pink that even Spencer took on a pinkinsh tinge.

Kiki and Mayo were let out by theie owner at 12pm. When Kiki saw me, he held his tail high as greeting and looked pleased. He sniffed around, disturbed Spencer who was napping, had a can and some tumble play. Now Mayo is trying to sneak in, and Kiki is stalking him.

Hat is sleeping also. I took away his sleepy box, and he had been very unhappy about that. Especially after he saw that I gave Spencer a new box to sleep in. He even looked like he was pouting. I managed to find a box for him, he was happy, and went to sleep after some snacks.

Spencer has stopped peeing many times per day, but her urine is still with blood. I guess there is no choice but to go vet again!

No sign of Mera or Auntycat. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home