Thursday, December 29, 2005



Max will be dropping again tonight, and stay until 2nd January. Hopefully no more gureilla warfare from Spencer this time.

The kids at the playground were really out of control last night. Hat came up for dinner at 9pm, and went to bed afterwards. At least he was safe. I tried to sleep at the other room, as Spencer was already there. She complained about the aircon and burrowed into my quilt. At 11pm I moved back to my room, I think she followed me later. Some time in the morning the noises started again, so I had to move back to the other room, and Spencer was already there, again. Stupid kids!!

Spencer didn't wake me up at 7am, but tried to eat some biscuits until I woke up and gave her breakfast. Good kitty. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home