Wednesday, January 25, 2006



When I reached home, Mera was resting on the garden path, and a little boy was singing to him. Mera went up to me, so I brought him upstairs. I think his mum was not at home, but the biscuit bowl outside was full. Mera went into the house, and washed himself on the floor mat. I put some ointment on his wounds again. Now his fur is matted and waxy, so he will really get a bath when I come back.

Auntycat asked for food.

Hat was sleeping somewhere, and didn't appear until I shook the keys many times. He is now resting on the fridge. Each time I explained to him about the CNY arrangement, he clawed at me.

Spencer slept in too. I have brought out the luggages and cat food, so she will have an inkling of what is coming. Most of the packing and buying are done, I just need to change the bedsheets tomorrow, run the laundry, and pass the keys to the neighbour plus instructions. Max will be here tomorrow night.

I really should have an early night, feeling very ill. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:08 am, Blogger =^..^= said...

Please rest, Cat Aunty. I hope you recover in time to enjoy CNY. Get well soon!

~5-Cat Style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home