Monday, February 20, 2006


Another scorcher today. Max had been trying to wake me up since 6am, but he didn't get to eat until 8am. Spencer was in the other room. Last night she slept with me, on account of the new bedsheet.

Max had been trying to disturb Spencer all morning. Last night Spencer slept on the sofa while Max kicked the orange around. I thought maybe things had worked out between the two. I think Max is trying to push his boundary.

Hat has some discharge in his left eye. He refused to let me put ointment in it. Now he is walking around with big small eyes.

I caught Mera threathening Auntycat again, at the garden. She was frozen on the spot, and Mera looked like he was going to pounce on her any minute. I called out to Mera, he relaxed immediately, and came for his breakfast. Auntycat took a while to recover, and was mumbling to me about the craziness of tomcats.

All the cats had eaten. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Blogger Vegie said...

There is a program on Animal Planets showing equally candid and hilarious pictures of pets...I think yours is Animal Planet on Blogasphere .

 
At 9:05 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear Vegie, thank you for your encouragement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home