Sunday, February 19, 2006


Max's expanding and darkening patches. I think he has to be shaved again next week, because he had started to scratch his chin.

Last night I had neck pain, so I microwaved the heat pack. Max had already fallen asleep in his basket. He came out as I started to move about in the kitchen. When the microwave made that "ting" sound, he looked up expectantly, and rubbed my legs. I told him it was not some midnight chicken snack for him, and he lie down on my feet. I reheated the heat pack, he looked up again, meowing softly. Only when I went back to bed, then he slept next to the water bowl. Spencer slept at the other room. No sign of Hat though. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:50 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh dear, is Max suffering from a chronic skin problem?

cat_aunty, you need a masage, not a heat pad! ^-^

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh dear, is Max suffering from a chronic skin problem?

cat_aunty, you need a masage, not a heat pad! ^-^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home