Wednesday, February 15, 2006


I reached home and found Hat at the void deck, so I carried him upstairs. We bumped into Mera at the staircase, he was on his way down. I patted him, and Hat was struggling, as he doesn't like Mera. I released Hat, thinking that he would run home. He ran downstairs instead, so Mera gave chase. I think Mera ate biscuits at our place. His owner went to work late today, I saw her walking with Mera at 9am. So Mera had two breakfasts today.

After that I went to fix the mail box, and BH2 was rolling around on the floor asking for dinner. As usual, he bit me after he didn't get what he wanted. I smacked him with the mail.

Hat only just came up for dinner. Spencer didn't allow him to stay on, not even for post-meal grooming. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:57 am, Blogger C. said...

Hey. Nice pic! Keke. Cats living at your estate are sure fortunate you know, with kind souls like you caring for them. Btw, is the town council active in rounding up cats?

 
At 9:58 am, Blogger C. said...

Hey. Nice pic! Keke. Cats living at your estate are sure fortunate you know, with kind souls like you caring for them. Btw, is the town council active in rounding up cats?

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Erm touch wood, so far so good. During SARS it was a worrying period for me, but neutering the strays did control the population quite effectively.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home