Thursday, March 16, 2006


I saw Mera on the way to work. He walked towards me, even though BH2 was following me close behind. I gave Mera his breakfast, while BH2 rolled on the floor asking for tummy rubs. I only dared to pat his head. He has turfs of fur coming out from the tips of his ears, giving him a lynx-like appearance. Except his face is comically moon-shaped, and his eyes pale.

Mera finished his breakfast, and came to ask for tummy rubs too. I was surprised the two tomcats didn't fight. I think they can tolerate each other, in a safe distance.

I was thinking if I should neuter BH2, since he is now tame enough to be held into a cage, I think. But the tipped ear will mar his lynx look. I have to think about it somemore.

Dad asked me if he had seen BH2 before. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:40 pm, Blogger san said...

Couldn't you just ask the vet to put a tattoo instead so you don't have to tip his ears? The vet asked me if I wanted to tip Toro's ears but I thought it would mar his 'lion-face' and his fluffy ears won't be symmetrical anymore. So he tattooed it instead. But then you won't be able to see that he's neutered from afar.:(

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

What's wrong with BH2 ?

 
At 9:05 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, your concern is valid. One has to identify the neutered cats quickly and from a distance.

Dear Vegie, nothing is wrong with BH2. He is a tom, so I was thinking if neutering will stop him from roaming and fighting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home