Sunday, March 19, 2006

Max vomitted again at 7.30pm. He was sleeping next to the water bowl after the first episode, looking ill. Then he went out to vomit twice, and poo once in front of neighbour's house. I gave him some of Spencer's vomit tablets, and didn't let him eat any biscuits. He was looking better, so the owner quickly bundled him home, before he starts to be sick again.

Poor Max. Diarrhoea is expected of this breed, but the vomitting is positively worrying. I hope it was just because of the new biscuits.

Get well soon, Max!

3 Comments:

At 11:09 pm, Blogger =^..^= said...

Oh dear... poor little Maxxie... sayangs for you, little one.

~5-Cat Style

PS. How come Persians come down with wet stools often?

 
At 8:30 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

I think it is a Persian thing loh. Max is supposed to be on Science diet sensitive stomach but his owner forgot to bring, so I substituted with Iams Lamb and Rice. And that was the result. I hope.

 
At 6:29 pm, Blogger san said...

Poor baby Max. It must have been very worrying for all 3 of you guys. :(

Wet stools is a persian thing? I didn't know that. Toro is a persian cross. When he first came his stools were rather soft and he was on the science diet. He was shedding all over the place. Then he didn't poo at all. That got me worried so I gave him blended pumpkin for fibre. Now his stools are firmer and he goes regularly. Also he is now on Nutro like the 2 rascals. He doesn't shed quite so much also.
I hope Max gets well soon. he seems very poorly- the darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home