Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Just one of those days when everything went wrong and most of the people you met were lunatics or psychopaths.

Spencer woke me at 7am, by screaming.

I woke up to prepare her breakfast. Then she poo-ed and pee-ed. Then when I woke up again, she had practised butt-drawing all over the kitchen floor.

Then I discovered she had chewed through 3 bags of Friskies in the store room.

And when I came back from feeding the cats, Spencer had vomitted all over the shoe cabinet, and the stuffs meant for the salvos.

Then at work, the usual interactions with the lunatics and psychopaths.

Then 3 Indian kids chased Auntycat across the garden. By the time I went down with a big stick, they were gone. Mera was fortunately unscathed.

I was so pissed off I had to go for cycling, just to let off steam.

Mera is at the garden now. He had eaten, and is waiting for his dad. I played with him for a while, while Kiki looked on from the window. Hat was around, but vanished again. BH2 was running after me, but Mera stopped him and beat him. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:14 pm, Blogger san said...

Woah spencer!! 3 bags of Friskies! No wonder you got sick. Naughty kitty! But I think the diet may be driving you a little bonkers no?

 
At 8:53 am, Blogger Priscilla said...

Oh dear, sounds like a crazy day! It shall pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home