Saturday, May 27, 2006


I was closing the shutters last night, and saw Hat looking at me from the playground. he didn't come up though. I heard cats crunching biscuits outside, I opened the door, and saw BH2. He yawned and meowed at the same time, showing off his pink gums. I think he has Persian blood, like Max and Toro.

No signs of Auntycat this morning. Hat came at 9am, and had two protions of breakfast. Spencer cahsed him out of the house, but he managed to sneak in again to nap. The calico meowed at me for food. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:11 am, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

That looks like me! And a great cat window. Ours are too narrow unless Mom opens them, then the screens keep me inside. How can I catch a bird if I can't go out?

 
At 8:57 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear VictorTabbycat, I only let Hat do this when I am around. I would move him away if he gets too excited with the birds outside. And we are only on the 2nd floor. Your mom has good reasons not to let you do this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home