Thursday, June 29, 2006


Felt dizzy when I woke up this morning, and my legs were so tired!

And Spencer didn't do her breakfast song today. And she didn't show when I woke up. I found her guarding the toilet at the other room. Against what, I do not know.

Hat was here last night, sleeping sleeping when I went to bed, so maybe they had a fight again.

After breakfast, Hat played with the carpet, and followed me downstairs to feed the others. BH2 was sound asleep still. His voice is still croaky.

I gave Mera some catnip to play with. He had a good scratch on the mat.

Max is not dropping by this weekend afterall. The cyclosporin is not working, and he has diarrhoea with blood. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm, Blogger san said...

Poor Max. :( I hope he gets well soon.I will miss seeing him.

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger Priscilla said...

Cat Aunty - hope you are not coming down with anything. Take care hor especially with all the late nights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home